`

สอบถามใครเคยทำการซื้อขายกับฝรั่งคนต่างชาติบ้าง....

9 replies to this topic

#1 Xbox360nuttawut

นักเล่นเกมระดับสูงชั้นที่ 3

• Royal Executive Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1339 posts
  • Interests:xbox360 ps3

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:36 AM

เรื่องมีอยู่ว่าผมลงขายโทรศัพท์ Meizu X8 ผ่านเว็บขายดี แล้วมีฝรั่งแอดไลน์มาถามซื้อ เนื้อหาที่คุยกันประมาณนี้
ฝรั่ง hello how much Meizu X8 แถมหูฟังไร้สาย Meizu pop ฟรี
ฝรั่ง how much
ฝรั่ง Let me see picture of the item and tell me about is condition
ผม ส่งรูปไปให้ดู
ฝรั่ง Good
ฝรั่ง How long have you been using it?
ผม New product
ฝรั่ง Good
ฝรั่ง I'm from New York city but presently I'm on a business trip to Vietnam now and I'm buying it for my cousin in United States as a birthday gift surprise
ผม At SakonNakhon Thailand
ฝรั่ง So I will offer you 8500baht include shipping fee to united state by DHL
ผม want is You transfer money at me ?
ฝรั่ง yes
So kindly arrange your bank details here so I can make your payment now and you can also ship out immediately now
Bank Name
Account number
Account Name
Email address
Total cost
ผม Bank Name : Krungthai Bank (Bank Thailand)
Account number : 858-0-40190-9
Account Name : MR.NUTTAWUT WONGPRATUM
Email address : nuttawut.wongpratum@gmail.com
Total cost : 9700 baht
ฝรั่ง OK
I will make your payment now and my bank will mail you soon with the proof of payment and the procedure to follow in your email inbox now.
. So once you got the mail you read it and understand it and ship out immediately
ผม OK
ฝรั่ง Did you got any message from my bank yet
Kindly check your email inbox now and junk folder too and spam folder too now and read everything and understand it
??
ผม Ok. I Checked email. I see
but Money is not yet Transfer in account
ฝรั่งYes this is international transactions so read the message my bank sent to you and understand it
You are to go and ship the item now and send the shipment receipt to the bank email for verification then they will release your money
Answer me
ส่วนตัวผมไม่เก่งอังกฤษใช้แอปแปลเอาแต่ที่ผมเข้าใจคร่าวๆคือ เค้าต้องการให้ผมส่งของผ่าน DHL ไปให้เค้าก่อน แล้วถ่ายใบส่งของเข้าอีเมล ที่เค้าบอกแล้วเงินจะเข้าบัญชีผม..........มันมีแบบนี้ด้วยหรอ
นี้คืออีเมลที่เข้ามา https://www.picz.in....33333333.i0DOpy
เนื้อหาในอีเมล คือยังไง มันมีแบบนี้ด้วยหรอครับ.........

Dear Beneficiary:cardholder MR.NUTTAWUT WONGPRATUM,
We are contacting you regarding the payment that was sent to you by CASTRO MICHELLE . The sum
9,700.00THB
as sent to you by CASTRO MICHELLE and it has been Approved and the transfer details are stated below.

Your Pending Payment Statements Amount:
9,700.00THB

Shipment Fee:

Total:

(Debited from buyer)

9,700.00THB
Transfer #: CA3100538486KMS ITEM Title: Phone

Status: PAID, Awaiting Approval (Shipping Information Required)

The transfer has been approved and is ready to be transfer into your account, but before the money can be credited into your account, you would have to go ahead with the shipment of the item(s) and send the Shipment Tracking Number/Shipment Receipt for the Shipment Verification. Once the shipment verification is completed, your account would be credited.
Your account details where the money would be transferred is stated below: BENEFICIARY BANK ACCOUNT
HOLDER NAME
Bank Name ACCOUNT NUMBER Destination Status Transfer Amount MR.NUTTAWUT WONGPRATUM
Krungthai Bank
858-0-40190-9 Thailand PAID

9,700.00THB

Attachment:
You should go ahead and ship out the buyer's item(s) now and send the copy of Shipment Receipt to the manager in charge of this transaction via Suntrustbank_onlinebank@consultant.com in other to activate your money into your bank account within the next few hours time, you will receive your money as soon as you have send us the scanned copy of the Shipment Receipt.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience or delay this may cause, we will like you to verify your bank information properly and see that there is no any mistake or error on your account details as above... If there is any error,please kindly contact us through the email below.

Thank you for using U.S. Bank Online Banking System ( Wire Transfer )®.We look forward to serving your online with better services in the future.

Important Notice:

Moreover, our customer cannot abort the transfer after you might have made the shipment. If you have a query about this transaction,please Email Us Suntrustbank_onlinebank@consultant.com
Thank you for using Suntrust Bank Online Banking System ( Wire Transfer )®.We look forward to serving your online with better services in the future

Important Notice:

Moreover, our customer can't abort the transfer after you might have made the shipment. If you have a query about this transaction,please Email Us Suntrustbank_onlinebank@consultant.com

Thank you for using Suntrust Bank Online Banking System ( Wire Transfer )®.We look forward to serving your online with better services in the future.

Here is the recent history of your Transfer Status... [img]https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/zSQp45orYD89oWQ6rNL4DbKo_ZDugJmTs_tYu0WufO3TzyVw6iC7Gwlq0wqijF5uuFFTq9Cd8i50YWU9FgKifqT6E1kASdBj1fZZIzNM06BY1a8cmQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://mentalized.net/activity-indicators/indicators/h5n1/load.gif[/img] Current Transfer Percentage Done: [img]https://ci6.googleusercontent.com/proxy/9isrNtJoTMWENcGEbCRccspdAcnplzusGhtc9OPk7gb-tO6Mu-7PrksbtHzl7jWqsdkGlJEAgwWPkDQwoVf9UKWykk3oPxU1WHHTZuoi5f6R7pPlyj4QsSa6ezjgpVwvpA=s0-d-e1-ft#http://mentalized.net/activity-indicators/indicators/keppler-it/pleasewait.gif[/img]97% Shipment Details Is Needed.....

Also if you have any questions you can Contact the Suntrust Bank direct with this email address for further inquiries through the following email:Suntrustbank_onlinebank@consultant.com

Thank you for using our service.

Sincerely,

Mr. Rich Fairbank
Sr. President

Swift Transfer Department

Suntrust Bank Branch

#2 Burm

เซียนเกม

• Admin
  • 12067 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:48 AM

หลอกแน่นอนครับ
มันเป็น gmail
เมล์แบงค์มันไม่ส่งผ่าน gmail หรอกครับ

#3 Xbox360nuttawut

• 1339 posts
  • Interests:xbox360 ps3

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:51 AM

View PostBurm, on 27 November 2019 - 10:48 AM, said:

หลอกแน่นอนครับ
มันเป็น gmail
เมล์แบงค์มันไม่ส่งผ่าน gmail หรอกครับ
ผมก็ว่าอยู่ไม่เคยเห็นแบบนี้ หลอกให้ส่งให้ฟรีแน่เลย

#4 PongZung

ว่ามา มีอะไรก็ว่ามา

• High Royal Executive Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4413 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 11:19 AM

น่าจะหลอกฮ่ะ จากข้อความนี้

You are to go and ship the item now and send the shipment receipt to the bank email for verification then they will release your money

และที่แปลกอีกอย่าง inter transfer เค้าต้องขอเลข swift code ด้วย

อีกอันก็ gmail ไม่มีบริษัทจดทะเบียนไหน ใช้ gmail base แน่นอน

ผมรับเงินเดือนผ่าน UK ก็ไม่ต้องยืนยันอะไรก่อนรับเงินนะ มันหลอกชัวร์

กรณีไม่หลอก ปกติเงินจะเข้าประมาณ 3-5 วันทำการฮ่ะ

ขำอันนี้ Mr. Rich Fairbank 555

Edited by PongZung, 27 November 2019 - 11:23 AM.

#5 ArPae

นักเกมมือเซียนชั้นที่ 2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3221 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 05:42 PM

หลอกแน่นอนครับ ส่งไปก็เสร็จโจร

#6 P' Nick

นักเกมมือเซียนชั้นที่ 1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2597 posts
  • Location:226 Soi Somdetchaophraya 7, Somdetchaophraya Road, Khlongsarn, Bangkok, 10600, Thailand
  • Interests:Games, Movies, Musics

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:38 PM

หลอกชัดเจน 100%

นึกว่าเราไม่รู้หรือไง 555 :mario:

#7 theleonzepyeus

• 1377 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 08:19 PM

เดี๋ยวๆๆ
Mr.Rich Fairbank

55555+

#8 milfeulle

นักเล่นเกมมือโปร

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1711 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:06 AM

หลอก 100 % แนะนำให้ด่ามันกลับเลยฮะ

#9 MyAngel

นักเล่นเกมระดับสูงชั้นที่ 1

• Executive Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:02 PM

พวกนี้ผมดูชื่อเมลล์ก่อนเลย พวกยาวๆเจาะจงแบบนั้นส่วนใหญ่มาหลอกทั้งนั้น

Edited by MyAngel, 28 November 2019 - 01:04 PM.

#10 umbababa

เซียนเกม

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13124 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:02 PM

เรียนรู้ เรียนรู้ เรียนรู้